2024 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We be twins..... :)

What is odd is that the Ranger Raptor calls it Shelter Green Metallic. F150 calls it Sheltor Green. Can't believe there are two options and hoping for Metallic. Another thing is the wheels. I really like the way the ones look on the launch Raptor, but config site shows another wheel and Order Guide says pending. Asked the dealer and they did not know either. This is what I want.....

View attachment 424516
Shelter Green is definitely metallic. The wheels in that pic are the ones that come on the 37pp from what I understand, the R has different ones.

pup

Reaction score
That order guide may be preliminary or incomplete. Apart from the inconsistencies, there's no mention of the pro access tailgate on any of the models and it omits the Tremor all together.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if the new modular style front bumper fits the 2023? Also Ford finally introduced the HUD!

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
Honestly, I hate that shelter green color. Reminds me of diarrhea. I think It's too bland to be Raptor exclusive, but to those that love it, congrats. I was really wanting code orange, so they might be why I'm bitter towards it. You don't buy a Raptor to fit in or hide. The price is a little higher but when you look at everything that is included and the upgrades, that price isn't so bad. At least for those who buy it at MSRP. I'm lucky enough to get mine at MSRP and I have that in writing too. Also, we can get the tailgate without the moonroof.The 37 is coming with CO tow hooks and they added the "CO beauty rings" and CO stitching just for the Raptor R. It doesn't make sense to get rid of CO but still keep the tow hooks and add rim rings and stitching. The destination charge also got increased by a couple hundred dollars.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
......The 37 is coming with CO tow hooks and they added the "CO beauty rings" and CO stitching just for the Raptor R. It doesn't make sense to get rid of CO but still keep the tow hooks and add rim rings and stitching......

The 37 does not get CO tow hooks per order guide and they are not shown on my build sheet. I think it says it does in the online config tool, but there are several errors with that tool.

RollTigers

Reaction score
I ordered the green also, well the dealer is waiting until the final build week to pass before they order the 24, I have a 23 R on order now. I sold my 37PP CO back in March back to dealer for 2k less than what I paid w 24k on it. Badddd idea, looks like I will be a year without a Raptor now.
Do you have a 23 R still on order? I want a 23 Code orange R but was told my dealer can only order a 24 R. I prefer the 23

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a 23 R still on order? I want a 23 Code orange R but was told my dealer can only order a 24 R. I prefer the 23
Yes I do, but there is no way to order one now. You will have to find a code orange on a lot and pay $$$z.