2024 Order Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just order a 801,no moon roof,antimatter blue.
March,April delivery.......................

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed at all if the bumpers/flares are a different color now, black, darker grey?

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed at all if the bumpers/flares are a different color now, black, darker grey?
Been wondering the same as can't tell from the release pictures. It looks to me like the ends of the modular bumper is black and the fender flares are dark grey like current Raptor....but again just my view. On the various videos they look dark gray at one angle and black in another. I am hoping that the bumper and flares are same color and dark grey. 23 Raptor 37-3.jpg

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The build and price portal (prob not a great source for this) shows a deeper black, but also shows the front bumper all dark colored and not the lighter skid plate shade in the upper bumper shown above

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s standard now. Your not getting hardly anything ala cart anymore. Roof, Bedliner and color is about it for choices other than 37s or the R.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The configurator shows all wheels as cast aluminum. I wonder if that's legit or if Ford is going away from forged on the bead-lock capable wheels?

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The configurator shows all wheels as cast aluminum. I wonder if that's legit or if Ford is going away from forged on the bead-lock capable wheels?

View attachment 427008

Page 26 of the order guide that I attached says:
1. Raptor: Cast Aluminum.
2. With 37 package: Cast Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable. This seems odd.
3. Raptor R: Forged Aluminum Bead-Lock Capable.

But all with image coming soon. So who knows.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 427008
Ok so just found this by accident on Ford Media website. Forged if beadlock.....so 37 and R are both forged. The 37 ones are magnetic which is what I wanted vs. black.

Screenshot_20231207_195659_Word.jpg

Attachments

• 2024 Ford Raptor and Raptor R Tech Specs.pdf
    96.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the build and price site the front bumper and flares appear to be black. It must be a glitch on the site, but the rear bumper and tailgate applique are gray. I'm hoping the bumpers and flares are gray and not black.
Something else I find strange is if you select rapid red it automatically deletes the graphics and won't let you un-delete them.

blob.jpg