Order Dilemna? what should i do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This should be a fun experience not a bad one. Would you take it there for service after all this? probably not. Every time you drive by the dealership or see your license plate frames it will be a bad reminder of how they treated you. I say pull your order and go the dealership that treats you right, weather or not its a 60k truck or a 600 dollar one.

CactoesGel

Reaction score
So i placed an order for a 2013 on 10/2/2012 and got the dora on 10/3/2012, i ordered from a large dealership thinking i'd get the truck sooner, they quoted 8-12 weeks maybe longer, i paid 2500 over invoice. i knew at the time it wasn't a great price but i figured i'd pay the premium to get the truck sooner and hopefully get better service as well. turns out the service has been subpar at best, i've tried contacting my salesperson and manager on 3 separate occasions with the promise they'd get back to me and not once have they done that. i'm now frustrated and found another dealer that doesn't have any orders ahead of me and only wants 800 over invoice. should i pull my order from the big dealer and just order another one through the smaller dealership and start my wait all over again? i'm leaning towards just starting over and doing a big F- you to big stealership. what are your thoughts? is 1700 worth waiting at least another 2 months.

Dude, you shouldn't think twice about this.

Banned
Reaction score
if it was me, id pull it and go with the smaller dealer.

being smaller they will be more inclined to treat you right. at least that's my experience.