Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black does look badass!

Thanks brother, black was my first choice. You know how it goes tho you start second guessing yourself and such. Black will look sick all shined up and when it does get dirty and muddy I'll just have to spend little more time on it then white but I know I made the right choice. Not to mention when I do go full retard on the truck and do a cage and long travel. I'll get the truck resprayed in matte grey. ;)

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made it home with the Raptor, turns out it was a longer trip than I anticipated and I enjoyed every mile in the Raptor. I put 350 miles on the truck getting from Louisburg ford to my home and it had 25 miles on it when we departed. I averaged 14.1 mpg on the trip driving 60 to 90 mph, the majority of the time was 65 to 75 though. The truck is a blast to drive and handles like a dream, the looks from other motorist is priceless. I'll post some pics of this tux black SE in the next day or so, right now it is time to get some sleep.

Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made it home with the Raptor, turns out it was a longer trip than I anticipated and I enjoyed every mile in the Raptor. I put 350 miles on the truck getting from Louisburg ford to my home and it had 25 miles on it when we departed. I averaged 14.1 mpg on the trip driving 60 to 90 mph, the majority of the time was 65 to 75 though. The truck is a blast to drive and handles like a dream, the looks from other motorist is priceless. I'll post some pics of this tux black SE in the next day or so, right now it is time to get some sleep.

Good night

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is the big day. My Raptor will be rolling off the line at some point today!! Hope to see it the first week in March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk