Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Spoke with Ford Customer Service today. The person I was speaking with said they have NEVER seen anything like this. They looked at the case notes and said they have tried communicating with the Dealership about my truck and the dealership is not being cooperative and refusing to assist Ford on anything on my order. What a bunch of ******** at my dealer.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Ford Customer Service today. The person I was speaking with said they have NEVER seen anything like this. They looked at the case notes and said they have tried communicating with the Dealership about my truck and the dealership is not being cooperative and refusing to assist Ford on anything on my order. What a bunch of ******** at my dealer.

What does your dealer got to do with the transit of your truck? This is so f#%cked up, never seen anything like this i would be rite off my rocker.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My eta is 3/3 and is on the train.
How do you actually get the status while on train?

D

Deleted member 12951

What does your dealer got to do with the transit of your truck? This is so f#%cked up, never seen anything like this i would be rite off my rocker.

I asked the same question. But apparently Ford will not start investigating anything further until 30 days has passed. The only way to get anything done sooner is if the dealer gets involved and asks Ford to look into the issue. Because technically, I didn't order a truck directly from Ford, my dealer did and that relationship is between Ford and the Dealer and my relationship is between the Dealer and I.

When Ford reached out to my dealer to ask them to request an investigation so it can be escalated, they refused. Said, I can wait. See I am trading in an 2011 F-150 to the dealer. They first told me that would only give me $30,000 for it, which is low. I asked them to come up $402 and I would be happy. They refused and told me no. I found another dealer that would buy my 2011 for $31k and wanted to do a dealer pass-thru, where they would wire my dealer the $31k and pay to have a transport truck take my 2011. So my dealer would get the $31k and the rest from my finance company, making it pretty much a cash deal. My dealer refused to do the pass-thru and then told me that they would give me $30,700 for my 2011 if I kept the deal with them and they get to have my truck. Well that was $296 more than what I told them would make me happy so I took it, of course. But the $30,700 is only on two conditions, the truck has less than 28,000 miles and it happens in February. Well, because of what they are doing or not doing, its going to make it happen in March now and my truck will have more miles on it and go over 28,000 as it's my DD.

So I think the dealer is being ******** because they want my Raptor to go into March or later (they mentioned to me already April) so they can get my 2011 for less.

So is my dealer an ******* or not? Or is it just me....

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the same question. But apparently Ford will not start investigating anything further until 30 days has passed. The only way to get anything done sooner is if the dealer gets involved and asks Ford to look into the issue. Because technically, I didn't order a truck directly from Ford, my dealer did and that relationship is between Ford and the Dealer and my relationship is between the Dealer and I.

When Ford reached out to my dealer to ask them to request an investigation so it can be escalated, they refused. Said, I can wait. See I am trading in an 2011 F-150 to the dealer. They first told me that would only give me $30,000 for it, which is low. I asked them to come up $402 and I would be happy. They refused and told me no. I found another dealer that would buy my 2011 for $31k and wanted to do a dealer pass-thru, where they would wire my dealer the $31k and pay to have a transport truck take my 2011. So my dealer would get the $31k and the rest from my finance company, making it pretty much a cash deal. My dealer refused to do the pass-thru and then told me that they would give me $30,700 for my 2011 if I kept the deal with them and they get to have my truck. Well that was $296 more than what I told them would make me happy so I took it, of course. But the $30,700 is only on two conditions, the truck has less than 28,000 miles and it happens in February. Well, because of what they are doing or not doing, its going to make it happen in March now and my truck will have more miles on it and go over 28,000 as it's my DD.

So I think the dealer is being ******** because they want my Raptor to go into March or later (they mentioned to me already April) so they can get my 2011 for less.

So is my dealer an ******* or not? Or is it just me....

Make sure when and if u get your truck you tell them whats on your mind and u will never deal with them again NEVER.

D

Deleted member 12951

Make sure when and if u get your truck you tell them whats on your mind and u will never deal with them again NEVER.

Oh yeah, of course. But I have to be nice up to that point. Once everything is signed and I have the keys then I will tell them but if I do it now they will most likely make this a living hell deal that could be stretched out for months.

I have to wait until next Monday before Ford customer care will do anything on my behalf. So I will just be pissed for another week and wait to hear the "new" trade-in value of my existing truck as I know that is what is going to happen. Dealers are such ********.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
Order Date 11/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/14
ETA 2/10/14

Spoke to custromer relations today and they told me its sitting at door 2 waiting to be shipped from dearborn. Told them I am very unhappy and she gave me the 3 year 45,000 mile premium maintenance plan for free. Also told me she will call me or email me every day with updates until I get the truck. I just find it funny (not really) that my ETA was the 10th and its still waiting to even get on the train let alone then to Buffalo and shipped to my dealer. She did say she will make it rush/priority but my guess is at least two more weeks now.

D

Deleted member 12951

Order Date 11/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/14
ETA 2/10/14

Spoke to custromer relations today and they told me its sitting at door 2 waiting to be shipped from dearborn. Told them I am very unhappy and she gave me the 3 year 45,000 mile premium maintenance plan for free. Also told me she will call me or email me every day with updates until I get the truck. I just find it funny (not really) that my ETA was the 10th and its still waiting to even get on the train let alone then to Buffalo and shipped to my dealer. She did say she will make it rush/priority but my guess is at least two more weeks now.

Wow, I will try tomorrow and see if I can get that. What was the person's name?

Sent using Tapatalk