Options on a 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmemont

Reaction score
I am about to order a 2013 raptor, and the dealer is telling me that unlike the 2012, for 2013 ford has pushed the moon roof into the "luxury package" group, and therefore its unavailable unless i order the stereo upgrade, navigation, heated seats, etc.

can anyone who has ordered one already confirm or deny this to be true? I am attempting to order one without the extra goodies to help keep the cost down a bit....and would love the moon roof without all the extras!
thanks!
glad i found this forum!

Dan

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine contained option #43M "Power Moonroof" $995

My saleslady explicitly asked if I wanted the moonroof.

I also ordered 801A luxury package too but the two options were listed separately and unrelated to each other. I believe they are BS'ing you.

Good luck!

OP
OP
dmemont

dmemont

Reaction score
awesome! this is good news! I'd love to get it. now if I can only decide between black and the Blue flame!

OP
OP
dmemont

dmemont

Reaction score
i can grab a 2012 black on right now if i want it....I had kinda fallen for the blue flame...the wife LOVES the blue flame...but man 12 weeks is a long way away!

CB17

Reaction score
The wait is worth tho! Trust me... I've been through it! Gives you more time to buy up your mod's

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
for the 2013 the 801A package is basically the luxury package. then, if you want moonroof, graphics, bed extender, tailgate step, fender liners, tonneau cover, spray-in liner or front camera those are all separate available options. but the 801A package gives you the good stuff like nav, rear camera, heated/cooled seats, homelink, power folding mirrors, etc.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am about to order a 2013 raptor, and the dealer is telling me that unlike the 2012, for 2013 ford has pushed the moon roof into the "luxury package" group, and therefore its unavailable unless i order the stereo upgrade, navigation, heated seats, etc.

can anyone who has ordered one already confirm or deny this to be true? I am attempting to order one without the extra goodies to help keep the cost down a bit....and would love the moon roof without all the extras!
thanks!
glad i found this forum!

Dan
i got the same info from my dealer as well. im pissed about it

OP
OP
dmemont

dmemont

Reaction score
I'm gonna call the dealer about the "option #43m" this morning. I'll repost when i find out what the deal is...