Warranty options on a 17?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C7M7

Reaction score
Are there alternative options for a warranty on a 17 besides the one the dealership offers? They mentioned being a 3rd party option and I think others here frequently talk about something like a premium care? I see a lot of talk about it but can’t find it for myself on where I would go to get it or if there were any other options. The truck has roughly 37k miles and no accidents

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, as long as you’re not in Florida or California you don’t need to go through your dealership. Many people go through Flood Ford, I believe they sell their Ford extended warranty near cost. Don’t waste your money on 3rd party warranty companies, the list of exclusions is typically longer than the list of what’s covered.

OP
OP
C

C7M7

Reaction score
I went through the Ford Flood website but they didn’t have any options for the 2017 year of F150 unless I searched wrong.

Similarly what does it cover? And what should I be paying? My expectant annual mileage would be around 2k because of short commutes. Are short commutes going to be harmful for it? For any car or truck? Frequent stop and go such as city traffic?