Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Terrain having never seen it in person! (Its not here yet). But there have been SOO many positive reports, i know i cant go wrong. I have seen the silver in person, and it is Sharp and respectable! Alot of people have a silver rig these days. Dont get me wrong the silver Raptor stands out in a crowd as its own thats for sure. I just think the Terrain will be better IMO...

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing I didnt get in my truck was the tail gate step and im now wishing that I had it. I wish that the accent trim was offered in more then just blue. I have had a red and black color scheam with all of my current vechicals. I would not of ordered the accent package. I would of like nav but with out sony package, as my fx4 souned better with what I installed.

Im looking for somebody that is selling the bed extender, for a good price. I think it will work well for me. Idk how easy it would be to add the step, I may have to see about doing it but I proably have to trade tail gates. My fx4 had heated seat but not cooled I think the cooled seats will be great in the summer.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No options I regret, pretty much got them all. I have been somewhat thinking or wondering if I should've got screw instead of scab. Love my scab but now we have two dogs and might have a kid in a year or so.... Might be trading it next year. Haha

Same boat brother... although I have a one year old. I bought my wife an SUV so I don't have to worry about the dogs and kid in my Scab. Although I always want to drive the damn thing when ever we go some where.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat brother... although I have a one year old. I bought my wife an SUV so I don't have to worry about the dogs and kid in my Scab. Although I always want to drive the damn thing when ever we go some where.

LOL, I am the exact same way. I always wanna drive my vehicle.

TRKDAYJNKE

Reaction score
Im on the fence with the 801A package. Some stuff I want and much I could live without. Im leaning more towards the "Plus" package for the rear camera. Im not sure I would use all the extras often enough to justify an extra $4800. The only things I really want is the HIDs, heated seats and remote start. Even those 3 I could live without. $4800 is some nice bumpers and lights.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Im on the fence with the 801A package. Some stuff I want and much I could live without. Im leaning more towards the "Plus" package for the rear camera. Im not sure I would use all the extras often enough to justify an extra $4800. The only things I really want is the HIDs, heated seats and remote start. Even those 3 I could live without. $4800 is some nice bumpers and lights.

Same thing with me.. I originally ordered mine with the luxury package, then changed it to just the plus package with the rear camera. The only things I really wanted out of the lux package were the power mirrors and HIDs... well, and maybe heated seats... I could live without them though. I figure the Raptor itself will make me smile without all the fancy unnecessary options. Besides, it's a damn truck. :)

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While I understand that 801A is costly and thus one would save money by removing this option. But like everything in life, doing so has its consequences.

1 - If you ever try to sell it, there is a lower demand for Raptors without 801A
2 - and the obvious is that you will get less $ when trying to sell it.

Once you get your raptor you will realize that a Raptor is very luxurious and that you just deleted the one package that every buyer craves for in a luxury truck >> 801A

I have 801A and I am so happy I paid for it.

Last edited: