Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 801A package ordered on my Raptor (Jan. 29). I've never had a vehicle with Navigation, heated and cooled seats, adjustable pedals, climate control, remote start, and last but not least the MFT that I've been hearing alot of complaints about.

Feed back please on the $4059 option. Should I keep it and hope for the best, or save the 4 grand and keep it simple while reducing the amount of things that may go wrong?

Ordered mine without it. Had nav and all the other goodies on my previous car......never used the majority of the options.......nav not needed......who does not have a smartphone with google maps nowadays?!......saved the $4k+ and could not be happier. Plus I don't have to deal with the crappy mft.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 801A package ordered on my Raptor (Jan. 29). I've never had a vehicle with Navigation, heated and cooled seats, adjustable pedals, climate control, remote start, and last but not least the MFT that I've been hearing alot of complaints about.

Feed back please on the $4059 option. Should I keep it and hope for the best, or save the 4 grand and keep it simple while reducing the amount of things that may go wrong?

Compared to the cost of the vehicle, it is a small percentage to pay for a lot of features. And I'll find you someone who loves MFT for every one that hates it.
I have a Garmin and love it - but my personal peeve is I hate how it makes my car a target for window smashers when I am parked. Small thing, but one of the things that tipped me over.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I honestly could care less about the MFT it's all the other features that I wanted. Just look at the list of features. All the seat features, tilt/telescoping wheel, not only heated and cooled seats but heated side mirrors (and of course power folding). HID headlights!
And you can't even get the front and rear camera without the 801A so that means no NAV-TV possibility. Just a lot of not only neat features but very useful ones. Nothing wrong with a stripped down Raptor (if there is such a thing) but 801A is a pretty nice package!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly could care less about the MFT it's all the other features that I wanted. Just look at the list of features. All the seat features, tilt/telescoping wheel, not only heated and cooled seats but heated side mirrors (and of course power folding). HID headlights!
And you can't even get the front and rear camera without the 801A so that means no NAV-TV possibility. Just a lot of not only neat features but very useful ones. Nothing wrong with a stripped down Raptor (if there is such a thing) but 801A is a pretty nice package!

Agreed.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resale value will be much better with 801A down the road! I ordered it for that reason, and for some other features that you just NEED with the best off-road truck off the line!

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok then,,, y'all talked me into keeping.

The only other thing that I occasionally second guess myself on is the color. I have white ordered, but wish that I could see silver and terrain in person. I'm getting both graphics and the blue accents. I know that I would have to delete the blue if I decided to go with terrain.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Not trying to make you change your mind, if white its your thing get it. But Both the silver and the terrain have been super impressive for me in person. I don't know if it was low expectations but they are the only colors where I went damn that's cool (terrain) and damn that's sharp (silver). Still love the orange first, then blue. Just got what I expected from all the other colors

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm torn between the orange and blue I'm just glad I didn't have a choice for the new color blue for the interior blue. I think I would have went blue either way but I would have went orange to have the interior if that would have been the only way to get the trim I just like the trim and love the blue trim interior imo it pushes it over the top or at least to the top shelf.