OnX Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Onx cells modular? For example, can I buy a 22" now, then add a 15" later to turn it into a full 37" by connecting them together and changing the lenses?

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for the internal components, I would imagine they are modular, and I know the lenses and bezels that go over the reflectors in front are in roughly 7" segments, but the main housing that has the cooling fins etc. is a single long piece. I have a 44" OnX behind the grill.

So while you might be able to reuse most of the components, I would expect that you'd have to buy a new housing piece.

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptorsteve. Is this onyx the only bar u have owned/own? I'm also wondering how the performance is than say, rigid if you can post some night shots?
Be awesome of you!

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg[/QUOTE]

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the answer is NO. look closely at the housing. The housing is sized to the bar/light size.

Are the Onx cells modular? For example, can I buy a 22" now, then add a 15" later to turn it into a full 37" by connecting them together and changing the lenses?

Last edited: