one last time x2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so just about everyone has heard that im moving to colorado in a month. well i have 2 places i want to visit one last time before i go. i will be at prairie city sunday may 17th for a little fun hoping to get some locals there for a bbq hang out type of gathering.

the second is the 24th im making one last pismo trip. this has a second purpose. ford wants me to get video of my 4x4 not working. i know i can get it to not work there, as everytime im there 4wd never seems to work. however, i enjoy the dunes and love playing in the sand. usually we get there around 10, play in the sand for a while and then go get lunch at the mexican restaurant on the corner of pier ave and then head back out.

anyone who wants to hang with me is more than welcome to. im going regardless since it will be my last time to go to either of these places for a very long time, if not again.

Where in CO are you moving?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in CO are you moving?
colorado springs

i will be staying at my friends house in highlands ranch for the tirst few weeks until i get familiar with co springs and find a decent place to call home. going to rent for a whie until the wife picks out a house she likes in a school district she likes and in an area she likes.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a bummer trip today. Because of a motocross event that ended yesterday, the 4x4 track was closed. They only let us use the obstacle course area. Would've been nice if they posted the closure online. Anyway, we made the best of the time we had, in the tiny area we had.

Noah tried to make the Disco Raptor a boat
0e38a5016ea49a34b46de560121b984a.jpg

He also claimed to be king of the hill
d7537473f7f52047c110c16246146ec8.jpg

But Sea showed him otherwise
62a375f84c76b43e5a1f705c789df94a.jpg

Manny reluctantly made an attempt, but didn't want to pay my price, for my old bumper and skid, had he damaged his.
9ce348d12e7b86cedce5de4fa0753f5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: