One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RATS

Reaction score
I think Mark is right.The canadien gallons is bigger and the gaz is better but i tell you more in 3 month.I live 5 milles from US border.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone else chime in on this? I will definitely be towing now and then.

So far I've only towed once, it was an empty trailer though, very light.
I did go through a mountain pass and I did use tow/haul mode and my trailer brake controller... but again, the weight of the trailer was so light that it wasn't much of a towing experience. Everything felt just fine though. Wish I had more info to share

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
So far I've only towed once, it was an empty trailer though, very light.
I did go through a mountain pass and I did use tow/haul mode and my trailer brake controller... but again, the weight of the trailer was so light that it wasn't much of a towing experience. Everything felt just fine though. Wish I had more info to share

Thanks for the info either way. My trailer isn't so light. An average car plus the weight of my trailer is pushing the 6000 lb towing capacity of the SCAB. I'm very happy to have the extra 2000 lb cushion with the SCREW. Gas mileage while towing is still TBD.