One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark

Reaction score
6500 km on the truck, 3 weeks new! 6.2L

I average about 600 km on 100 litres of fuel, 87% octane.

But my last off road trip for 145km took 50 litres(YEEEhaaaa).

Im 90% off road with the truck, im putting my salesmen to the test! He did not ask me what i do for a living! First mistake! But he said very kindly to me that all i would be buying for this nice vehicle for the next 120k was light bulbs! Well so for so good, but if it does hold up to the test i will defenitly order a fleet of them for the crew next year!

Mark

Reaction score
I have, double axle trailer. I put about 6000 pounds loaded and hardly feel it! As for gas milage, would be like driving a ford 250 empty!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
6500 km on the truck, 3 weeks new! 6.2L

I average about 600 km on 100 litres of fuel, 87% octane.

But my last off road trip for 145km took 50 litres(YEEEhaaaa).

Im 90% off road with the truck, im putting my salesmen to the test! He did not ask me what i do for a living! First mistake! But he said very kindly to me that all i would be buying for this nice vehicle for the next 120k was light bulbs! Well so for so good, but if it does hold up to the test i will defenitly order a fleet of them for the crew next year!

Alright, some people might be wondering this..like me.
How about posting in this thread.http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/what-do-you-do-444/
Tell us a little on what you do.