Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to get out there soon again! Sorry we missed you at Snoball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between the COVID restrictions and poor snow conditions, you didn't miss much this year. I need to make it over to your shop one of these days or you need to have an Open House. That would be cool.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super cool to hear about your background, lots of space in my heart for old German cars. I bought my first raptor a couple years ago mainly because I needed a truck to tow my evo 8 track car with but wanted a truck I could still have fun with so a raptor was my only option. No regrets to say the least haha.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to be the guy that would point out how much $$$ you’ve blown you could’ve bought this or that blah blah blah

Just beat on it & swap it out for a gen3 blah blah

then I realize....I’ve got DUMB $$$ into an ‘03 Z06 vette lol- @ the end of the day when you go full bore on a vehicle like this, take it apart & back together again more than once, know all the dirty secrets & every square inch, touch nearly every nut & bolt....at some point you’ve gone through it completely & know it’s straight

There’s something to be said for that

make mistakes & learn along the way, fix the weak points as they pop up, mod it to make it yours - it’s a passion, the thing looks good my man enjoy!

And even though I’m a “vette guy” (w/ one that eats P cars & ***** em out for breakfast lol) I can totally appreciate Porsche’s, they’re my fav German cars & I’ll one @ some point- and the fact that you’ve worked on them for a good part of your life? You’re probably guaranteed a spot in heaven, b/c wrenching on P cars for a living is truly saints work lol

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between the COVID restrictions and poor snow conditions, you didn't miss much this year. I need to make it over to your shop one of these days or you need to have an Open House. That would be cool.

I would love this! You are welcome anytime. Open houses are so hard for us for security purposes due to values of the cars. Wish we could!

Super cool to hear about your background, lots of space in my heart for old German cars. I bought my first raptor a couple years ago mainly because I needed a truck to tow my evo 8 track car with but wanted a truck I could still have fun with so a raptor was my only option. No regrets to say the least haha.

They are great! Love the EVO’s. Been shock tuning on those for years!

I used to be the guy that would point out how much $$$ you’ve blown you could’ve bought this or that blah blah blah

Just beat on it & swap it out for a gen3 blah blah

then I realize....I’ve got DUMB $$$ into an ‘03 Z06 vette lol- @ the end of the day when you go full bore on a vehicle like this, take it apart & back together again more than once, know all the dirty secrets & every square inch, touch nearly every nut & bolt....at some point you’ve gone through it completely & know it’s straight

There’s something to be said for that

make mistakes & learn along the way, fix the weak points as they pop up, mod it to make it yours - it’s a passion, the thing looks good my man enjoy!

And even though I’m a “vette guy” (w/ one that eats P cars & ***** em out for breakfast lol) I can totally appreciate Porsche’s, they’re my fav German cars & I’ll one @ some point- and the fact that you’ve worked on them for a good part of your life? You’re probably guaranteed a spot in heaven, b/c wrenching on P cars for a living is truly saints work lol

Thanks for the kind words! Man idk about heaven I think I gave that spot up years ago lol. It’s all nuts and bolts just different badging on the bodywork. Love the eats P cars [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk