Old Busted Up-New Hotness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once you paint it black it will be perfect!:cheers:

JK.............if I could not have black, Ruby Red would certainly be my next choice! Beautiful!!!!!

OP
OP
victorsam

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black to Ruby

I had one other black truck back in 1995. It took me 16 years to get over the "I swear I will never have a black truck again" mentality. I loved the black Raptor, its been stated a thousand times, "Nothing looks better than a clean black truck". But we all know, nothing looks dirty faster and nothing shows scratches like a black truck.

I wanted an SE but was on the fence between the black and red. I do like the red more than I thought I would, though I do not like the red bolsters as much as I thought I would. I tried some back door channels to get a white SE but there was too much resistance.

For those on the fence about the red, it is too much a personal choice thing for me to help you. But there is some consistency with those that have gotten one insofar as they all seem to like it. Is anyone aware of anyone that got the ruby red that does not like it like they thought they would?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ruby is a pretty red but black...........well..................it's black..........what else can you say!

mrmitchell

Reaction score
Something about the Raptor is that once you've had one you realize there is nothing out there that drives like it and it can only be replaced by another Raptor.