Okay I'm a GEN 2 Owner - going Gen 3 CATCH ME UP.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mars911red

Reaction score
I have one on order, but found the one I am driving now by checking the Ford site, but in my case, I live in Atlanta, but checked 200 miles radius of Birmingham and that popped one up in Mississippi. I called and it had just hit, showed up on the Ford site but not the dealers yet and made the deal for $3K over so I could stop looking. It's rapid red, but the 22 on order may never show. I have a reservation on a lightening also, but don't plan on getting it at this point, but am keeping the reservation just in case.

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on order, but found the one I am driving now by checking the Ford site, but in my case, I live in Atlanta, but checked 200 miles radius of Birmingham and that popped one up in Mississippi. I called and it had just hit, showed up on the Ford site but not the dealers yet and made the deal for $3K over so I could stop looking. It's rapid red, but the 22 on order may never show. I have a reservation on a lightening also, but don't plan on getting it at this point, but am keeping the reservation just in case.
Thanks... I "built" on on the Ford site and have let it look around buy plugging in Zip codes. I can only get it to let me pick a 100 mile radius... I found two in KS but they are +20 and +30. For that I'd order a '23 and wait.... If i can find a 22 on the ground for anything less than 10 ADM I'll buy it and be done... I'm off this week is the only reason I have time to look at all.:)

Happy to take any leads....

bT3RP

Reaction score
Thanks... I "built" on on the Ford site and have let it look around buy plugging in Zip codes. I can only get it to let me pick a 100 mile radius... I found two in KS but they are +20 and +30. For that I'd order a '23 and wait.... If i can find a 22 on the ground for anything less than 10 ADM I'll buy it and be done... I'm off this week is the only reason I have time to look at all.:)

Happy to take any leads....
Good luck on the search! By the way, I think you can change the search radius in the web browser. Just change the number up top from 100 to 200, etc.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Good luck on the search! By the way, I think you can change the search radius in the web browser. Just change the number up top from 100 to 200, etc.
Just kidding. I think it still maxes at 100 even it says further.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck bruh. As a gen1 and gen2 owner the gen3 is in another class both in terms of quality, and engineering. Looks are subjective, but I think the gen3 is by far the best looking Raptor made yet to date.

I got mine here after being screwed over a couple times.. you will pay ADM.. just make peace with it. You'll also get way more for your gen2 than you should or deserve so use that lotto ticket and punch your new one for a 37. You won't regret it.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I've been off the forums just driving my GEN 2 2017 SCREW for the past few years. I used to get a new truck every year but this truck has been so good I just DROVE IT. :cool:
Good call on going with the Gen 3, 37. Myself had a Gen 2 before my current 37. It is well worth the jump. You will not be disappointed, it is better in every box checked.

GL with the search. I know of a Leadfpot 37 for sale, but I am up in Canada. Not sure that can help.

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. After a couple of days of hard hunting. I'm starting to think I may do something I've NEVER done....

Order. o_O

( well I RESERVED a Lightning...;))

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a couple of '37's on order at dealers near me that are not "spoken for". I got calls back, no ETA's or pricing...

Do Customer orders get put ahead of dealer orders? Or is it all first ordered first built?