Okay I'm a GEN 2 Owner - going Gen 3 CATCH ME UP.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can find dealers selling Raptors at MSRP but you will need to patient and wait 6-9 months. At this point it will most likely be a 2023 model year.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lead
Don't worry, I'm not buying an F'ing Dodge... Learned that lesson in a 318 Power Wagon that used to randomly vapor lock the fuel system and you just had to wait until it decided to run again. :emotions34:

I'm looking nationally... I found one in MI today but it was 30K over! Nope. Another at 20K over...nope. I found one at 10K over but it's in the chip yard with no ETA...and wants a non-refundable deposit.
And none of them are budging....
Local dealer will order a '23 at MSRP. But who knows when I'd see that... I've had a Lightning "reservation" since May 20th and FORD emailed that it maybe a '23.

If you've got a lead PM me... ;)
Found a lead...take the 23 @ MSRP. The wait is what it is.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm not buying an F'ing Dodge... Learned that lesson in a 318 Power Wagon that used to randomly vapor lock the fuel system and you just had to wait until it decided to run again. :emotions34:

I'm looking nationally... I found one in MI today but it was 30K over! Nope. Another at 20K over...nope. I found one at 10K over but it's in the chip yard with no ETA...and wants a non-refundable deposit.
And none of them are budging....
Local dealer will order a '23 at MSRP. But who knows when I'd see that... I've had a Lightning "reservation" since May 20th and FORD emailed that it maybe a '23.

If you've got a lead PM me... ;)
I gotta go to my dealer next week- I’ll let you know, seriously.

I only have 22k miles on my 2020 & still have mods to install in boxes in the garage- it ain’t going anywhere anytime soon, esp w/ the good deal & low rate I have on what little is financed.

Keep hunting….but be patient, the $$$ you save on NOT overpaying up front can be put to good use on some mods!

OP
OP
Rango

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying! LOL!
It's harder because I tend to not mod, gotta find what I'd like from the start. :)

Only things changed on my '17?

Oil, filters, tires.... ;)

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get you a 35, add 37's if you need them and ride the hell out of it. Check out this youtube video of the EXO guys new GEN3 35, with 37's on it with no problems.
exo offroad youtube gen 3
“No problems” - sure. Started like that w/ the gen2, my guess? Ford will be more cranky about blaming 37”s for warranty work denial, “look, why do you think we offer this as a separate package? We changed the truck to accommodate the 37”s” blah blah blah

J-Raptor

Reaction score
Good call on going with the Gen 3, 37. Myself had a Gen 2 before my current 37. It is well worth the jump. You will not be disappointed, it is better in every box checked.

GL with the search. I know of a Leadfpot 37 for sale, but I am up in Canada. Not sure that can help.
Where is this lead foot one for sale in Canada?