Oil Separator Works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into the JLT unit but the guys on the GT500 sites are impressed with the Bob's oil separator. It is larger and if you order it with the bracket for the 2015 Mustang it's ready to install. I also like that it has a drain at the bottom instead of unscrewing the bottom of the can.

Mark

Attachments

• raptor2.JPG
    raptor2.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 114

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, i just checked my can and the amount of shiny stuff seemed to be less. So i did some further investigating. I detached the hose from the PCV valve and stuck my finger in it. Pulled it out checked my finger under some light and didn't see any sparkly stuff. Then i rubbed the little mesh filter and kabaam shiny stuff on my finger. i can only assume that what i am getting is just coming off the filter.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start a separate thread to see if I can elicit some other thoughts or feedback for others who may not follow this one.

HAP

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
No issues here... Just snapped it now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 100