Oil change insanit;y

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what year is your truck? Any trucks produced after Feb. 28 of 2018 has the metal oil pan.
Thank you

That's what I needed to know . I have a late 2018.
I knew they switched sometime in 2018, but did not know when.

OP
OP
camo4stealth

camo4stealth

Reaction score
First, a bit of whinning. The factory packaging of components is crazy. Getting at some of the maintenance stuff is going to be interesting. Perhaps a (simple) oil change is a good indication. I'm thinking the performance of this thing will cancel out any complaints. Got past what I consider break-in mileage (500) and now it's game on. At full throttle it's very impressive. I was surprised at how quickly this thing moves. Can't wait to get it out off roading. Fun on the way...…….

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what year is your truck? Any trucks produced after Feb. 28 of 2018 has the metal oil pan.

figures.. took delivery feb 18. Yay plastic. Ronin for me..

It is a nice piece. Lil complicated on the draining instructions. No more then a certain angle and must be higher one side then the other.

David Goodman

Reaction score
FYI - should consider running to 1k miles before an oil change because there is a need for rings to seat properly before changing oil...