Official UCA Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the question. If you download camburgs install instructions you will see at the bottom of the page on the 1.25" bearing cup you can only have a maximum of 5" of backspacing so I can't imagine the 1.5" fitting with a stock wheel.

Also,

The 1.0" is plenty strong and that's why we made them the same price as the 1.5"

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Thanks Brandon

You will be able to run the 1.5" with your wheel. The color of the arms are almost identical to the color of the gray bumpers and brush guards on a stock Raptor.
I cant seem to find the # for some reason, but if I run the 17x8.5 method wheels for the raptor will I have enough backspace to run the 1.5" uca's?

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know what the wheel travel numbers are when using a stock or aftermarket shock?

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the # for some reason, but if I run the 17x8.5 method wheels for the raptor will I have enough backspace to run the 1.5" uca's?

Whitelightning,

The standard methods will fit just fine with the 1.5" arms

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Do you know what the wheel travel numbers are when using a stock or aftermarket shock?

Andrew,

Good talking with you today. The arms with allow up to 1.5" more of droop travel.

Thanks

McCredie a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it was great talking with you. As everyone else has said about you guys great customer service! Look forward to doing business with you later, and keep me updated when you guys go testing please.

Fast62

Reaction score
They look pretty but how do they work, can they be serviced I don’t see how! Many manufactures say they run the third perch but none of the test vehicle are!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They look pretty but how do they work, can they be serviced I don’t see how! Many manufactures say they run the third perch but none of the test vehicle are!

Thanks for the question.

They are serviceable and we choose not to run the 3rd perch on our vehicles because we opt for a lower ride height. However, this doesn't mean we haven't tested with the truck on the 3rd setting. The RPG has been on every setting imaginable. Nothing we build will make it to everyone until it lives up to our standards. We push our vehicles harder than 99% of Raptor Owners to make sure our products wont leave you stranded.

Ask around on the boards. There are a bunch of members on here who have been testing with us and will confirm the abuse our truck goes through

Thanks