Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil leak update:
The new oil sending unit did not fix the problem.
They believe it's the crank case seal. Same issue that a buddy of mine had with his down in AZ.
ETA is 30 day minimum for a replacement part.
Truck had 50 miles on it...

bluesmurf

Reaction score
Oil leak update:
The new oil sending unit did not fix the problem.
They believe it's the crank case seal. Same issue that a buddy of mine had with his down in AZ.
ETA is 30 day minimum for a replacement part.
Truck had 50 miles on it...
I wonder if your dealer would refund a portion of ADM paid? If not, I would involve ford corporate. For relief. Nobody paying ADM should have to endure this stuff. The selling dealer should do the right thing.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if your dealer would refund a portion of ADM paid? If not, I would involve ford corporate. For relief. Nobody paying ADM should have to endure this stuff. The selling dealer should do the right thing.
I brought the truck back the same day I took delivery, and told them not to cash my check until they had an ETA on the fix. They'll gladly keep it and sell it for much more over than I paid. But I want the truck.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I brought the truck back the same day I took delivery, and told them not to cash my check until they had an ETA on the fix. They'll gladly keep it and sell it for much more over than I paid. But I want the truck.
This happens with mine, they will be keeping it. Homey doesn't pay this much for oil leaks of that magnitude-from the jump. Some people are understanding; I'm not in the slightest.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This happens with mine, they will be keeping it. Homey doesn't pay this much for oil leaks of that magnitude-from the jump. Some people are understanding; I'm not in the slightest.

I am with you.

If I hear as so much as a damn squeak, she's going right back to FORD.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my ****** 360 Max in the R and the laser alert constantly going off. Anyone else have this issue? Any idea how to fix this? Thanks
That happened constantly on my 2021 Raptor. Contacted E-s-c-o-r-t (Can't believe that word gets censored). They told me I needed to upgrade to the Redline 360C whatever. Bought it and same story. Got rid of the Raptor and that solved it. Lol. Hope you get it sorted out.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some QC stuff with my truck so far no leaks but issue with leather on armrest driver door, plastic under tailgate piece is bent down and paint drips and bubbles under the hood by the hinge. It’s been parked since I drove it home 200 miles wonder what else I’ll find. BS for such an expensive truck.