Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluesmurf

Reaction score
Are any of you finding any loose / leaking transmission lines (puking fluid)? Also, has the Fox shock clunk been seen on these units? I would think the new supply of updated parts has been been available long enough to where the clunk is finally gone.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are any of you finding any loose / leaking transmission lines (puking fluid)? Also, has the Fox shock clunk been seen on these units? I would think the new supply of updated parts has been been available long enough to where the clunk is finally gone.
I haven’t seen any of these issues with my R, but then again, I only have a little over a 100 miles on it at the moment.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any of these issues with my R, but then again, I only have a little over a 100 miles on it at the moment.
My shock clunk was evident the second it was driven off the showroom floor. If it was there, you'd know it.

eriic

Reaction score

Oh boy… I follow an IG account that has been posting multiple new R’s that have leaking transmission fluids and stop shifting gears. Seems like it’s happening after a few hundred miles or so. Might go get it looked at by Ford before you have to get towed.