Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't ran a front plate in 20 years and Washington State requires them. It all depends on the officer if they ticket you for it or not.
I would prefer a ticket over drilling my front bumper of my R.

I told my dealer multiple times to make sure they did not drill and attach the front license plate bracket when prepping my R for delivery.

I threw that front license plate bracket right in the trash where it belongs.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would prefer a ticket over drilling my front bumper of my R.

I told my dealer multiple times to make sure they did not drill and attach the front license plate bracket when prepping my R for delivery.
I was able to run no front plate on the Raptor for all of 2 weeks till I was pulled over n ticketed. My Cobra and Porsche dont have them and I have never gotten in trouble for it... granted I only drive thse cars 400-550 miles tops a year...

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to run no front plate on the Raptor for all of 2 weeks till I was pulled over n ticketed. My Cobra and Porsche dont have them and I have never gotten in trouble for it... granted I only drive thse cars 400-550 miles tops a year...
Yeah, I’ll take the tickets all day long before I drill that bumper. I may be putting on an aftermarket bumper, however I still can’t bring myself to drill that bumper over a ticket.

Bring ‘‘em on