Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here is what my experience has been with the oil leak.

Received vehicle March 27th
-April 8 discovered a serious oil leak (~1000 miles)
-Dealer orders Crank seal and cover April 8
-All parts received except for the crank cover as of April 18
-No ETA or any update so I emailed the Ford CEO and called the customer service areas.
-Heard back in 1 day. Basically said that my part is on the emergency escalation list but they have no ETA because it is backordered.
-Dealer told me that the part (Crank Cover)is shipping directly from the manufacturer and they are producing 10 per week but they have no idea where I am on the list. "It could be tomorrow or it could be six months"
Damn unbelievable
I guess there’s some guy sitting in his garage hand making these lol
That explains our trucks sitting at off site lots for 3 months now.

IDASEV

Reaction score
Damn unbelievable
I guess there’s some guy sitting in his garage hand making these lol
That explains our trucks sitting at off site lots for 3 months now.
Truly is unbelievable and agreed, my theory as to why no one is making any progress with their production/ delivery.
It's a shame because the truck is incredible. All 4 days I drove it...

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truly is unbelievable and agreed, my theory as to why no one is making any progress with their production/ delivery.
It's a shame because the truck is incredible. All 4 days I drove it...
F-P has turned into a TOTAL JOKE! The most awaited Ford truck ever has turned into a total flop.
My excitement for 3 1/2 yrs up until yesterday when I learned still a long HOLD on all R's.
At this point any excitement I had is pretty much gone. Biggest FLOP in Ford history.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here is what my experience has been with the oil leak.

-Dealer told me that the part (Crank Cover)is shipping directly from the manufacturer and they are producing 10 per week but they have no idea where I am on the list. "It could be tomorrow or it could be six months"

10 crank covers per week? A speedy bunch they are.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called for an update on mine (build date 4/17) and he had no info other than "it's built and sitting in a lot" I said I wasn't crazy about a $111,000 truck sitting in the weather. He said "don't worry, they wash them and drive them periodically so they just don't sit there" I'm not crazy about my truck sitting outside OR some jacknut driving it!!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if we should all start a team action and send email blast to executives complain about delays and ADM’s using FRF letter head.
At the same time we are scared of dealers not giving us our trucks lol
Excitement level is definitely way low at the moment.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I called for an update on mine (build date 4/17) and he had no info other than "it's built and sitting in a lot" I said I wasn't crazy about a $111,000 truck sitting in the weather. He said "don't worry, they wash them and drive them periodically so they just don't sit there" I'm not crazy about my truck sitting outside OR some jacknut driving it!!
I‘m on the verge… the verge of cancelling mine. I don’t even let my dealer PDI my vehicles, but for checking fluids. I do it all - and they rarely see the vehicle again. I’m tired of this.

ltheman

Reaction score
Wonder if we should all start a team action and send email blast to executives complain about delays and ADM’s using FRF letter head.
At the same time we are scared of dealers not giving us our trucks lol
Excitement level is definitely way low at the moment.
For those of us with new June build dates, will we get the heated steering wheel?