Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of ****** me off that Dodge can shell out so many TRX’s and Ford botches this. As a big time Ford guy, I wanted this to be a seamless rollout coming from a current Gen 3 37 and 2020 GT500 owner.
And i thought it was going to be but early indications were not good.
It went from covid-chips to now this.

I just read today that a new Lightning caught fire on ford lot in Dearborn and burned 2 more trucks with it.

I think the guy at top needs to be canned.
Pretends to be a “race car guy” he turned woke

100% Ford guy here. A dozen fords no other brands. 50yr ford fan

Last edited:

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Yep. I myself am ‘leaking oil‘ on this deal…. The only saving grace is that this is a toy. That said, for not much more money than this-I could buy some wicked toys…

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure he needs to be canned yet, it’s a tough environment. They are trying to play catch up with Tesla to stay diversified as a car business and are allotting most of their extra resources playing EV catch up. The high performance V8 fossil fuel division probably is getting neglected. And as sh!tty as that sounds to us enthusiasts, that’s the environment we are in right now.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been completed since the last week of January. I think I speak for most that are still waiting when I say the excitement has been almost entirely removed from the process at this point.

The only reason I haven’t moved on to something else is because I have a MSRP deal. If that weren’t the case I would’ve grabbed something faster, nicer, and more readily available from the German performance SUV sector long ago.

Last edited:

KaneK

Reaction score
Mine was completed over 3 months ago and still crickets. I can only imagine the amount of rail dust on the poor thing.
If it makes you feel any better, mine sat waiting to ship for 3 months too, then once it had shipped time to delivery to me was only 12 days!

RDT-G23

Reaction score
This is what I got tonight (Sunday eve) when I entered my normal info (via cookies, so it is right). Leaking oil, boys; I'm big time leaking oil...

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

IDASEV

Reaction score
For what it's worth, here is what my experience has been with the oil leak.

Received vehicle March 27th
-April 8 discovered a serious oil leak (~1000 miles)
-Dealer orders Crank seal and cover April 8
-All parts received except for the crank cover as of April 18
-No ETA or any update so I emailed the Ford CEO and called the customer service areas.
-Heard back in 1 day. Basically said that my part is on the emergency escalation list but they have no ETA because it is backordered.
-Dealer told me that the part (Crank Cover)is shipping directly from the manufacturer and they are producing 10 per week but they have no idea where I am on the list. "It could be tomorrow or it could be six months"