Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm sure there's a huge difference. Curious how different the ride is with the addition of another dual valve shock. I like the newer front end too especially with Ford getting rid of the gloss black on the R's.
Overall the ride is much more composed and less clunky. I even had the shocks replaced on my 22' for the infamous clunking rear shocks... I haven't had this off-road yet so I'm not sure how different that will be.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious how the ones actually getting MSRP are swinging it. I imagine its long term relationships with the dealer, they have been waiting years, or they just know a guy. Dealer greed seems to get worse and worse every year.
I had all 3 going for me... I buy a decent amount of vehicles through the dealer, ordered it 2.5 years ago before they even came out, and my buddy has bought like 20 trucks from them recently so I had him put in the order for me.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like his bidder didn’t come through…

Yeah...I use Autotrader price drop feature a lot and they sent me email this morning. Down to $140k. It is a new truck with the mileage at delivery + drive home so getting to a price that should sell to someone.

Screenshot_20240408_074018_Email.jpg