Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stormyhill

Reaction score
Do we know or have any idea why some trucks ship so quickly and others sit for weeks/months? ours went into production 02/28 and the only update we can get is ford performance who said it was delivered to ramp 51 on 03/05- I asked yesterday and was told they don't see a hold??
we ordered the moon roof and spray in bedliner?

Neens

Reaction score
Do we know or have any idea why some trucks ship so quickly and others sit for weeks/months? ours went into production 02/28 and the only update we can get is ford performance who said it was delivered to ramp 51 on 03/05- I asked yesterday and was told they don't see a hold??
we ordered the moon roof and spray in bedliner?
That’s pretty much all the February trucks. No real answer.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up yesterday. Dealer came through on MSRP like all my previous purchases. I was leary on this one because it’s an R and highly desirable.

I have seen carbonized on regular F150’s but pictures do not do it justice on a Raptor. Looks good!!

Dealer had the bed LineX. I put my black lugs on and tinted the front windows. Still waiting on my rear liners, bed cover and Rokbloz to arrive.

I only have driven home on the hwy so far but she is a beast.

Things I have noticed different from my 2023 with Racaros.. 2024 R Racaros are softer on seating surface. I like the firmer blue ones but I see why they did it considering all the complaints from others. The R dash and door panels are leather and alcantera, not the denim material like all the other trims. I didn’t think I would give two shots about the HUD but I do like it. Dual valve shocks seem better on my short drive home on the hwy even with the 43psi in the tires the dealer had. Dash gauges are nice/different, don’t really care or like one better than the other, see the transmission gear is nice I guess. Very similar overall experience to my 2023 truck but just slightly better fit and finish and the engine and exhaust is just AMAZING!

Attachments

• IMG_0950.png
    IMG_0950.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 102

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up yesterday. Dealer came through on MSRP like all my previous purchases. I was leary on this one because it’s an R and highly desirable.

I have seen carbonized on regular F150’s but pictures do not do it justice on a Raptor. Looks good!!

Dealer had the bed LineX. I put my black lugs on and tinted the front windows. Still waiting on my rear liners, bed cover and Rokbloz to arrive.

Things I have noticed different from my 2023 with Racaros.. 2024 R Racaros are softer on seating surface. I like the firmer blue ones but I see why they did it considering all the complaints from others. The R dash and door panels are leather and alcantera, not the denim material like all the other trims. I didn’t think I would give two shots about the HUD but I do like it. Dual valve shocks seem better on my short drive home on the hwy even with the 43psi in the tires the dealer had. Dash gauges are nice/different, don’t really care or like one better than the other, see the transmission gear is nice I guess. Very similar overall experience to my 2023 truck but just slightly better fit and finish and the engine and exhaust is just AMAZING!
Are your rear liners and rokblokz the same for the R as the normal gen 3? Hoping to reuse what I have.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Happy new RRaptor day!

Rnr

Reaction score
Got mine home Yesterday. Shelter Green.

Front windows get tinted on Monday and likely pull the graphics while its there.

I caught a local dealer build unclaimed two weeks ago awaiting shipment. Wanted Grey as my 2020 was leadfoot....but this SG is growing on me.

Attachments

• PXL_20240405_111611336.jpg
    PXL_20240405_111611336.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 80

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Got mine home Yesterday. Shelter Green.

Front windows get tinted on Monday and likely pull the graphics while its there.

I caught a local dealer build unclaimed two weeks ago awaiting shipment. Wanted Grey as my 2020 was leadfoot....but this SG is growing on me.

Happy new RRaptor day.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EBay sent me a notice that it sold for $144K. I messaged the guy. He sold at small loss. Not a flipper. Said got GT3 allocation day after he picked up the Raotor R.
Looks like his bidder didn’t come through…