Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call last week and after years of waiting, finally got into my Raptor R!

Long story short, I was put on multiple "waitlists" when the R was announced but knew getting one was a long shot. I bought a 2022 TRX in the meantime and loved it. Got a call from my local Ford dealer in September when they thought someone was backing out of their order, but that fell through. I put a deposit on a 2023 they had incoming, but when the 2024's were announced, I had second thoughts.

The 2023 came in on December 29th...I passed and put in an order for a 2024. Two weeks ago the dealer said they were looking at an October/November delivery for my '24. Then I got a call Thursday that the allocation ahead of me was passed on by the buyer and it was mine if I wanted it...same exact spec as mine.

I said "sure" thinking it was still in production but the salesman said "when can you come get it?" A few hours later it was mine!

It was actually a little surreal as I had come to terms with waiting until fall. I traded the TRX and got my full purchase price out of it despite putting 34,000 miles on it in two years...first vehicle I haven't loss my ass on!

Anyway, the RR is awesome and the suspension is just phenomenal! Haven't got into the power yet but the weight difference between it and the TRX is noticeable for sure.

Still deciding on keep the graphics and probably will but just stocking up on accessories and enjoying it right now!

(not so short story!)

Looks great. Congrats. I actually really like the new graphics. The rear anyway. The front not as much. I would probably remove the front but leave the rear. The rear is much better than the 23, which I have and am having a hard time removing. Might have to get the 24 graphics (yea I like the looks of the graphics on the R). Like some say, a billboard. :p:D

Sam

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great. Congrats. I actually really like the new graphics. The rear anyway. The front not as much. I would probably remove the front but leave the rear. The rear is much better than the 23, which I have and am having a hard time removing. Might have to get the 24 graphics (yea I like the looks of the graphics on the R). Like some say, a billboard. :p:D

Sam
I anticipated pulling the graphics within one week of taking delivery of my 23R, but almost three weeks later, they are still there. They’ve grown on me and suit the R well, and I particularly like them on the Carbonized. Out of character for me since I usually go for the clean look.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not that lucky! Two different dealers…got the TRX well below sticker. Raptor R had an ADM which sucks, but I think it was reasonable given some of the numbers I have seen.
Congrats and enjoy the truck...I'd say keep the graphics and see if they grow on you. Back in late 2022 I had an order about to be placed on a TRX with a dealer close to me who was doing about $10k below MSRP. I test drove a lightly used one and while the engine and power was great, just couldn't see myself living with that truck on daily basis, even with the big discount.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Hi everyone, I'm excited to join the discussion and share my dealer confirmed that my Raptor R was built on April 1st (hopefully not an April fools joke). I'm curious if anyone has insights or experiences to share regarding the typical timeline from production to delivery. How long did it take for your Raptor R to arrive after the build date? My Ford Rep though I would take delivery by end of April and the anticipation is killing me.. I live in SE MI and have have driven through the lots full of 24 f-150 in Dearborn and hoping mine is not stuck limbo waiting on a part. Any tips on what to expect or how to track the progress would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!"

First post with quotes....hmmm....maybe introduce yourself so we know you are not a bot.;)

nixon

Reaction score
Got the call last week and after years of waiting, finally got into my Raptor R!

Long story short, I was put on multiple "waitlists" when the R was announced but knew getting one was a long shot. I bought a 2022 TRX in the meantime and loved it. Got a call from my local Ford dealer in September when they thought someone was backing out of their order, but that fell through. I put a deposit on a 2023 they had incoming, but when the 2024's were announced, I had second thoughts.

The 2023 came in on December 29th...I passed and put in an order for a 2024. Two weeks ago the dealer said they were looking at an October/November delivery for my '24. Then I got a call Thursday that the allocation ahead of me was passed on by the buyer and it was mine if I wanted it...same exact spec as mine.

I said "sure" thinking it was still in production but the salesman said "when can you come get it?" A few hours later it was mine!

It was actually a little surreal as I had come to terms with waiting until fall. I traded the TRX and got my full purchase price out of it despite putting 34,000 miles on it in two years...first vehicle I haven't loss my ass on!

Anyway, the RR is awesome and the suspension is just phenomenal! Haven't got into the power yet but the weight difference between it and the TRX is noticeable for sure.

Still deciding on keep the graphics and probably will but just stocking up on accessories and enjoying it right now!

(not so short story!)
Nice!! What did they give you on trade? I’m trading in my 22 TRX for a 24 R next week.

Wristdoc

Reaction score
I anticipated pulling the graphics within one week of taking delivery of my 23R, but almost three weeks later, they are still there. They’ve grown on me and suit the R well, and I particularly like them on the Carbonized. Out of character for me since I usually go for the clean look.

Sam
I plan to leave them for a while to see how I like them before I ceramic coat it. I must say that to me, the graphics look much better in person than in photos.

I have 3 other white Gen 3's in the parking lot at work so while I usually like the clean look, there is something to be said about standing out a bit!