Offical SnoBall 500 Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't think i'd mind used, but you guys make it look like half the fun is whining about waiting on ordering/processing/building/shipping/and delivery :lol2: And I'm looking to buy my first brand new vehicle. Was looking at a Camaro SS 1LE, then a gt500 when I saw the 660hp, but I love my truck. It's literally always useful in someway. I love the gadgets on the Raptors (since my truck's most luxurious feature is power windows and locks). I really like the high quality look of the interior, love looking at people's light and suspension mods. My only real concern is going from my 3/4 diesel to 1/2 ton gas. I like getting 20mpg highway at ~460rwhp on stock turbo/injectors/pumps. I also like that with upgraded air and fuel I can rock 800rwhp on stock internals (longevity is shortened severely) and keep close to 18+ mpg highway. But it's big, heavy, more costly fuel (in southern IN), and repairs aren't cheap either. I know I can't get massive power out of a stock 6.2, and I know if mpg is a concern I shouldn't even look at a truck at all, but you guys make these sick trucks unbelievably appealing. Soooo, i'm torn. But i think I'll wind up in a Raptor shortly. Do you guys really love your trucks as much as you claim to? (I'm sure I already know the answer :) )

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I don't think i'd mind used, but you guys make it look like half the fun is whining about waiting on ordering/processing/building/shipping/and delivery :lol2: And I'm looking to buy my first brand new vehicle. Was looking at a Camaro SS 1LE, then a gt500 when I saw the 660hp, but I love my truck. It's literally always useful in someway. I love the gadgets on the Raptors (since my truck's most luxurious feature is power windows and locks). I really like the high quality look of the interior, love looking at people's light and suspension mods. My only real concern is going from my 3/4 diesel to 1/2 ton gas. I like getting 20mpg highway at ~460rwhp on stock turbo/injectors/pumps. I also like that with upgraded air and fuel I can rock 800rwhp on stock internals (longevity is shortened severely) and keep close to 18+ mpg highway. But it's big, heavy, more costly fuel (in southern IN), and repairs aren't cheap either. I know I can't get massive power out of a stock 6.2, and I know if mpg is a concern I shouldn't even look at a truck at all, but you guys make these sick trucks unbelievably appealing. Soooo, i'm torn. But i think I'll wind up in a Raptor shortly. Do you guys really love your trucks as much as you claim to? (I'm sure I already know the answer :) )

uhh... yeah we love our trucks! probably more than some will want to admit. and you can get some serious power from the 6.2 if you want... im happy with where im at power wise, and on the trip north from Roush, my avg mpg read 16.1 most of the way, and while on the trails i was 12+ mpg. not bad for a big 6.2L motor and a driver who drove like he stole it on the trails!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter