OEM Raptor Beadlocks cost me more than my first car....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leanofpeak

Reaction score
It is a complete fallacy that because it is 'Made in China' that it is inherently inferior to it's western counterparts.

If you believe that then you have not been properly informed.

It is a global economy people...get with the program.

leanofpeak

Reaction score
Please clarify.

Are we discussing the issues and challenges China faces in it workplace?

Or the quality of the rims they produce?

Whats it gonna be you cant have it both ways.

Ok let's try this...keep it simple,

Fill in the blank:

China makes crappy rims because ___________________.

Be specific.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think North America is in trouble when people will defend made in China Crap and would rather buy that over North American products and start arguments with people who have the good sense to buy American.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem you see in Communist China is there is NO quality control in any manufacturing process. NO consumer advocacy or any repercussion for a faulty product. That being said, there can always be an exception, but when the rule is fast, cheap & made by slave labor, I won't count on it.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

China makes crappy rims because THEY CAN

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive lived in China for 4 months now! Theres no Communism here anymore. Capitalism, yes! Slave labor!? Not exactly. Theres rich and theres poor. SO when you have a bunch of people in a factory and pay them a very low end salary to make products for people like us, they dont care about quality....... Every place i have lived in, the roof leaked water her in china. China is full of contradictions!! Chinese are capable of being extremely smart. But the Government is in heavy control, and still has everyone dumbed down. China is still a Second World country. So if you feel comfortable buying products from them, now you can make a little bit better informed descision.............

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Ill still never ever buy anything important from china when theres going to be higher quality products.
Dont like anything about that part of the world anyways so will never go there and tend to stay away fr buying their products