Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My second eta has come and gone also. Was supposed to be here Wednesday. Still sitting at the railyard. For 14 days now. 2 hours away

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finally losing my shit. 8 days now in shipyard/holding lot to be picked up by convoy and it was suppose to be put to top of list. Called this morning hasn't even been picked up. 2.5 hours away!!! JUlY ORDER OCT BUILLD. Not a damn thing i can do about it

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finally losing my shit. 8 days now in shipyard/holding lot to be picked up by convoy and it was suppose to be put to top of list. Called this morning hasn't even been picked up. 2.5 hours away!!! JUlY ORDER OCT BUILLD. Not a damn thing i can do about it

Hang in there, I'm sure it will be worth it. Mine has also been sitting in the railyard 48 miles from my dealer since January 9th. Slow and painful process, but it sounds like it will be worth it once we get it.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another surprise from Ford Service today! My ETA was pushed from 23JAN to 31JAN - WTF?!?!

I've had ETA's:

04NOV
06NOV
TBD (forever)
23JAN
31JAN

This is beyond ridiculous.

daaaaaan

Reaction score
So mine was shipped from the plant on 1/3, with an ETA of 1/15. Ford tells me it's currently in New Jersey, and that's all they see. They have no upated ETA, and nobody can explain why it's sitting in New Jersey. Is that normal? Ordering dealer is located in Pittsburgh.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/14 build and the dealer called today with the latest ETA of Feb 4-11, not holding my breath but it would be real nice if it actually shows up before March.

Putting a position spin on all this with the thought that those of us with these seriously long delays had trucks with identified problems versus a bunch of driving around, fixed them and now will be good to go for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck (10/17 build) is sitting in a train yard. My buddy at the dealer called them today to ask for a shipping eta and they hung up on him [emoji23][emoji22][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk