Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bassman

Reaction score
93 miles on my truck. That's one of the higher ones I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see pics! Are you having the dealer prep it, or getting it done elsewhere? Let us know if yours has any scratches or dings, like some others are seeing. Enjoy the new ride! (Jealous)

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting more pissed everyday and nothing shows up. Today I heard a guy had his sent back to the factory because a wheel wasn't holding air and he already has his back. I'm happy for all that have theirs but pissed at the way this has been handled

pottkotj

Reaction score
I took home my 10/20/2016 build tonight. I want to share some details to help others as so many before me have done in this thread. The truck was released on 12/27, and was awaiting shipment on 1/6/17. The VIN popped up on the palsapp.com (Jack Cooper) the morning of 1/17/17. The Status was null, but the destination was filled in and was correct. I called Jack Cooper and they told me that it would be delivered the following day. It was delivered at 9:15 AM on 1/18/2017. I informed the dealer. They had no idea. The truck had 39.8 miles on it. The dealer stated that it had not been driven after delivery. No mention of a factory statement declaring test miles. The dealer shared that I was allocation #1, but delivery #2. Allocation #2 was delivered exactly one week prior. I will share first impressions in the first impressions thread.

Attachments

• Night1 (2).jpg
    Night1 (2).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 93

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to see pics! Are you having the dealer prep it, or getting it done elsewhere? Let us know if yours has any scratches or dings, like some others are seeing. Enjoy the new ride! (Jealous)

aaf973c8c7032dcf809c6a48fca89e1d.jpg

I had it prepped so I could get a better look at it. Everything was fine.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90 miles on truck at delivery with 0 miles to empty. Slight piece out of edge of hood graphic. Condensation in one rear clearance light. Both minor issues dealer will take care of. Everything else good so far. Really impressed. Love the truck. Bed liner scheduled but don't know when I can stand to leave it so they can do it.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA is tomorrow now according to Ford - dealer still says the truck is in a different state and said probably not here until the weekend - wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't flying there to pick it up [emoji53]

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine too!!! ETA went from 1/23-1/27 to 1/15-1/19!!!! HOT DAMN!!!!

90 miles on truck at delivery with 0 miles to empty. Slight piece out of edge of hood graphic. Condensation in one rear clearance light. Both minor issues dealer will take care of. Everything else good so far. Really impressed. Love the truck. Bed liner scheduled but don't know when I can stand to leave it so they can do it.

My truck came in today, also 90 miles on the truck with 0 miles to empty. Dealer said the only driving that would happen is to the gas station and back. I also asked him to put in 93 octane gas.