Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10-29 build is still awaiting shipment but moved from Dearborn Assembly to Dearborn ramp #59. Origin received/Autoport Limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with Ford Service. No movement, no ETA. Built Oct 21. Looks like the rumor of everything being shipped by 12/23 is false.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did HUFN8OR get his truck, he was the furthest along

I have some movement hopefully not storage or another staging area, but 6 days after being released, my truck now moved from ramp 59 to ramp 4J in Flint Rock

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/21 build - here's Ford Service update from today:

"It has finally been released from the plant on Tuesday. It should finally be put out to await shipment, load up, and ship out within the next couple of weeks. It has not received an ETA yet, but it should soon. Happy Holidays!"

How long does it take "to be put out"?

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what they told me... I don't believe what they say however since some people have their trucks and some at dealers and they don't show shipped...

Hey! We def are busy; LOL! Yours looks to have been picked up by a trucking company and is still awaiting shipment. No ETA just yet.

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk