Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good theory but my date has been 12/6 then 12/9 then back and forth twice between those dates which makes me question it as a sticker update, which in theory would only move right.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of today, text from dealer shows my truck in Pine Bluff, AR. Another 448 Miles closer to Houston in two days! At this rate, it should be here in another two days!

Only problem is, they did confirm it is coming (so far) via train, so who knows how much additional time may be added for car switches, rail yard holds, or transfers to one or multiple semi carriers for the final voyage.

At least it's showing progress!

Great news, looks like you'll be the first Oct delivery

Justtoph

Reaction score
Great news, looks like you'll be the first Oct delivery

Hey..
I saw your dealer tracker and I just received mine today.
What did you order on your truck, mine when to offsite on Nov 29 and haven't heard anything. It seems like yours was quiet for awhile then released. I'm hoping mine will be released anyday....

Thanks a bunch..

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built 10/27 (dealer ordered unit, not by me)

Just spoke with Ford Performance. She stated system shows that on December 7th it was "shipping". But then status changed on December 11th as ""Dearborn Plant for Assembly".

I have no idea, and neither did she.

Ford Etis status is out of green and back to pink Goasis 196 as of today.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey..
I saw your dealer tracker and I just received mine today.
What did you order on your truck, mine when to offsite on Nov 29 and haven't heard anything. It seems like yours was quiet for awhile then released. I'm hoping mine will be released anyday....

Thanks a bunch..

That's not mine, reposted from elsewhere so people can see what one looks like with lots of entries

bunkisland

Reaction score

Same for me, window sticker disappeared - says not released yet

Build date 10/22
Spray in bed liner
No decals

Just checked ETIS - pink now.

Ford Service doesn't have a clue.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing my daily routine I ran Visibilty on the trucks I'm waiting on. Our 10/14 Raptor build is still sitting showing in production and my 11/26 build is still not released from retrofit.

At least on a positive note a 17' F250 that I have sold that's been sitting on hold since early October got released today.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Back to Green status this morning.

My window sticker still come up, but it's a dealer ordered unit. Not sure if that makes a difference.