Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdubs

Reaction score
October 2nd bill of sale signed.
October 3rd order was sent to plant.
January 23 status is "order processing".

Jealous of everyone that has their truck!

whaler230

Reaction score
Aug. 1 order--Oct 29 build---still awaiting shipment---I think I am letting this one go.
I texted dealer today to see if they have any other allocations, maybe re-order or just wait til 2018. This has been the worst (attempted) vehicle purchase experience by far. I just wish there was something I would rather buy. Back to square one.....

italianhound303

Reaction score
I backed out of mine, built 12 Oct and has been MIA ever since. The VIN even dissappeared out of Ford Services tracking system. Bought a Ruby SCREW for less money at a local dealership around town. I hope the Ruby breaks in as nice as my 2014 Roush did, almost make the statement my 14 rode and drove better but the Ruby only has 250 miles on it. Ill hold my tongue until the break-in period is over.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got word today truck on convoy will be here tonight or tomorrow morning!! fingers crossed July 26th order oct 13 build eta nov13 new eta today

Looks like you might actually beat me to getting a truck.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you might actually beat me to getting a truck.

Well its not here yet, but i hope yours is soon behind if so. Good luck my friend. I called the rail yard and told them I was coming to get it and they loaded it the next day.

Bassman

Reaction score
It's here!!!!

My 10/31 black SCREW, with an ETA between yesterday and Saturday showed up at the dealer tonight! I had them to do a light rinse so I could check for scratches, and then brought it home. I am getting it clayed and detailed on Friday, and getting the Bullit liner sprayed Friday as well. I will post pics. Tomorrow (ran out of daylight tonight). It has no noticeable issues so far, and drives like a dream! I am glad I got the body graphics now. WELL WORTH THE WAIT AND DRAMA!!!!

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
My 10/31 black SCREW, with an ETA between yesterday and Saturday showed up at the dealer tonight! I had them to do a light rinse so I could check for scratches, and then brought it home. I am getting it clayed and detailed on Friday, and getting the Bullit liner sprayed Friday as well. I will post pics. Tomorrow (ran out of daylight tonight). It has no noticeable issues so far, and drives like a dream! I am glad I got the body graphics now. WELL WORTH THE WAIT AND DRAMA!!!!

Congrats Bassman!!! Been hoping yours would arrive soon. Really glad to hear it finally arrived.