Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer should know that they don't drop the truck off in Raleigh. Winston-Salem is the only place in NC they are dropped off and then trucked to the dealerships. I live about 5 miles from the railway yard and used to drive by everyday looking for mine until it arrived.

Concur. There are lots of things my dealer SHOULD know - but absolutely does not. They said the truck would be dropped at the Norfolk Southern office at 1500 Carson St, Raleigh, NC 27608. That's what they told me... still no truck or any indications of when it will arrive from Winston-Salem. Not even surprised a bit at this point.

jeffkrgutility

Reaction score
Concur. There are lots of things my dealer SHOULD know - but absolutely does not. They said the truck would be dropped at the Norfolk Southern office at 1500 Carson St, Raleigh, NC 27608. That's what they told me... still no truck or any indications of when it will arrive from Winston-Salem. Not even surprised a bit at this point.

I'll drive by in the morning and see if I can see it. If it's out front I should be able too.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is hope

2015 Deposit ($1), Jun Order, 15 Oct Build, 07 Jan Release, 20 Jan arrival, 25 Jan delivery. Sucks that the early bird doesn't get the worm, but hopefully my October friends will all have their rides soon.

...Got my original $1 deposit back. GM kept it in his desk drawer for the last 18 months and Finance mgr returned it today when we were signing papers.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't see any raptors at all this morning, when I drove by. Sorry.

Hey, mine should hit there lot Saturday or Sunday, would it be to much to ask you to ride by Monday and see if you see a Blue Screw, loaded, and Graphics, hood and side. Thanks,

jeffkrgutility

Reaction score
Hey, mine should hit there lot Saturday or Sunday, would it be to much to ask you to ride by Monday and see if you see a Blue Screw, loaded, and Graphics, hood and side. Thanks,

I'll ride over this weekend. It could be there today as they just received a huge shipment. You would not believe the number of rail cars that come into the yard at one time. They will empty the rail cars they have and then another shipment will come in.

I've not seen any Raptors lately they are parking them out of site from the road now, when they first started shipping they where out front.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll ride over this weekend. It could be there today as they just received a huge shipment. You would not believe the number of rail cars that come into the yard at one time. They will empty the rail cars they have and then another shipment will come in.

I've not seen any Raptors lately they are parking them out of site from the road now, when they first started shipping they where out front.

Ok Thanks, been waiting a while on her! She will be three months old tomorrow, 10/27 build. Frost eta was 11/17, yeah that did not work out so good. New eta of 1/31 through 2/5. Sure hope I get her this week!

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed that there is still October builts that never got there's yet sorry to hear that

But I been loving my oct 14 built don't worry it's worth the wait as long as its lightning blue

Attachments

• IMG_8473.jpg
    IMG_8473.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 98

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed that there is still October builts that never got there's yet sorry to hear that

But I been loving my oct 14 built don't worry it's worth the wait as long as its lightning blue

She is Lightning Blue, stock rims, and the hood and side graphics! Your truck looks sharp!