ny nj run any ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rudy
Trying to set it up for mid June with a run at rausch creek the week before. Talked to Kyle the other day and he said the track will be ready. Hoping firm up the dates in a couple days

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok everyone looks like the next run at raush creek will be June 15. Just waiting for Kyle to confirm. Also our raptor open house will be the following Saturday June 22. I will post it separately as new threads.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok everyone looks like the next run at raush creek will be June 15. Just waiting for Kyle to confirm. Also our raptor open house will be the following Saturday June 22. I will post it separately as new threads.

Count me in...count my lead foot out!

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all,
we have a conflict with the 15th since the park is so busy. How does the 23rd sound to everyone. This would be the day after our open house. Would this work for everyone???

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im cool with the 23rd...lol you should make the open house AFTER the run...that way we can add and fix things to our trucks that we break during the run!