Number of 2017 in Row on Dealer Lot Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
It's annoying af that dealers have that many and are all marked so high. But, for those of us with sense and the patience to find a decent deal, it only improves our resale so **** em, they're actually helping us.

Nateburch

Reaction score
My friend bought his a Koons for $5k over sticker. Considering what is happening in this area, that isn't a bad deal.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Koons was married to their ADM, as were all of the DC Metro area NoVA dealers. Until you got further out than Sterling, then the ADM began to diminish.

Photon’s raptor finder wasn’t up while I was looking but I just called the dealers listed in Fords configurator. Of course, at the time, I figured ‘there’s no way some dealer out there isn’t going under MSRP’. I wasted a lot of time on the phone and even in person. One dealer, knowing I had an MSRP deal on the table further away, agreed to “deal”... at $10k over MSRP.

Breeks

Reaction score
Grody in Buena Park 17 of them not all in a row. They have them mixed in with other trucks. Just drove by there on Sunday. All 20K over.

The previous week I was at an event and Grody had one there on display. Was able to check it out thoroughly, start it, but not drive it. The driver who drove the Raptor to the event said, Grody, got most of the Raptors from other dealers.

Said they will work with me on the 20K --- would need a lot of work for me to purchase.

My current truck has only 13K miles on it, so not in a big rush. Will wait until the end of they year and see how pricing goes.