Not so new newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit! I'm a pretty laid back guy and try to help whenever I can, but if I see one more "i think I have the clunk" or "how to adjust front perch" thread. People are so lazy to search.

so is now a bad time to ask what the front perch is??? HA! jk :jester: i completely agree. do a lil snoopin and poopin b4 u go askin questions

btw, not sure who made this lil smiley, but it's awesome :shooter:

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exacty which is the way it was at first......well until you and the bird etc left. Except for the bird. We all know he made grand exit stage left.

I like being able to tell someone their 20" rockstars on a raptor look like shit without having to be creative. Cut and dry works much better. No confusion that way. Speaking on the 20" rockstars, any of you see that thing? WTF man!!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Welcome MX. Fun, ********, and occasionaly a good tip or trick now and then.
See Bo for the Trick part though. He's got some advice on tranny's too.
Other than that - and sounds like you're a familiar amongst several of the members here - you'll find most of us pretty laid back as well.