Not so new newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME MX!
Great to have you finally over. Formally known as RAVEN over on AlcatraZZZZ.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whats up MX, just signed up myself. I couldn't handle that place anymore. "I wannaa buy a Raptor but I'm affraid it might make noise" was the final straw for me.... Glad to see lots of the normal folk who have some nice thick skin are over here.

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up MX, just signed up myself. I couldn't handle that place anymore. "I wannaa buy a Raptor but I'm affraid it might make noise" was the final straw for me.... Glad to see lots of the normal folk who have some nice thick skin are over here.

Awesome! Nice to see you here. It a good time with some good people. I have to thank trolls and bojangles for getting me here. I find a new reason to like it more everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a link to this historic event?

I'll stir the pot... I suggest one of you guys start a thread in The Champagne Room asking Bird to recall his antics.

"I wannaa buy a Raptor but I'm affraid it might make noise" was the final straw for me.... Glad to see lots of the normal folk who have some nice thick skin are over here.

:jester: