Not so new newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exacty which is the way it was at first......well until you and the bird etc left. Except for the bird. We all know he made grand exit stage left.

I like being able to tell someone their 20" rockstars on a raptor look like shit without having to be creative. Cut and dry works much better. No confusion that way. Speaking on the 20" rockstars, any of you see that thing? WTF man!!

So what made you come over here finally?? Its been atleast a week since i started trying to get you to come over here.

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm I was afraid you were going to knock on my door, and if it was that one special day of the month my wife likes me you would have some problems on your hands.

Honesty I had planned on checking it out after swoop bailed. Then you left. Then bojangles pm'd me today. So I was like WTF I gotta get over there. Hell just bo and bird are worth the monthly Internet bill. Plus you can throw out some damns and *****. What's not to love? I also have some other reasons that have to do with a few things I'm working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got a bunch of pm's out to some other guys I think would like it here much better.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exacty which is the way it was at first......well until you and the bird etc left. Except for the bird. We all know he made grand exit stage left.

Bird's big "**** YOU!" exit from the Z was the stuff of legends. :roflsquared:

Talk about going out with a bang!!

They'll never forget his name over there.

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and so you don't think the 24" rockstars I ordered are going to look good????

No they will be sweet! It's only the 20" that I don't like. Make sure you et the machined face too.

After that one ******* said something about the stupid 17s that everyone gets. I thought there goes the forum.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No they will be sweet! It's only the 20" that I don't like. Make sure you et the machined face too.

After that one ******* said something about the stupid 17s that everyone gets. I thought there goes the forum.

They are Chrome. Do you think i will need to do a perch adjustment if i go with 38s??

OP
OP
MXrider38

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Just run about 12 psi in the tires and you are good. Also put 373 gears in to help that baby launch off the line when you go race it at the drag strip.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Bird's big "**** YOU!" exit from the Z was the stuff of legends. :roflsquared:

Talk about going out with a bang!!

They'll never forget his name over there.

Awright - someone's gotta replicate that for us underpriviledged people that have never been on the 'z' and missed it. Sounds like it was entertaining