Not happy with @4x4truckleds.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF supporting vendors are my first go to for Raptor parts.
This I agree with 100%, I have probably dealt with almost a dozen of them over the years and have never had an issue with any of them. I have also only heard good things about @4x4TruckLEDs.com as well, until this post. Everybody screws up once in awhile, jury is still out, but appears the harness was faulty at some point.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just saw this post... so this customer contacted us on December 26th, 2020. Stated one of the radiance lights was not turning on. We emailed back some things to check. Our last communication on 12/26/2020 was me asking him to test the connection on the harness to verify power the upfitter switch is sending power to the harness. We never heard back from this customer.

Then on Sunday, January 16th, 2022 we received an email with a photo of the harness (shown on this thread). We responded asking where the photo was taken, as it looked strange to us and we wanted to try and pinpoint where on the harness we were looking at. We also explained we couldn't really do much as it had been a year now since our original communication. I then emailed him asking for additional photos so I could see where this photo was taken, no response since.

Is there a reason you

1) Decided to wait over a year to work with us on this issue? It looks as if you put strain on the harness and pulled the wires apart.
2) Didn't call us to troubleshoot this in the past year?

We've NEVER had a customer with the issue you are showing us. The worst that's ever happened on ONE occasion were 2 wires labeled wrong. Otherwise we have a 100% success rate on the harness.

We're all about customer service, but when we try and help someone and they decide to stop responding to us, only to come back a year later with 1 photo.. i mean ... what are we supposed to do? We tried to help you out a year ago and you never got back to us then show up here with a damage harness (which has never happened in the history of us selling harnesses).

Ask anybody who has our kit, our harness is one of the best quality harnesses around.

We were happy to help you but once again, you stopped responding to our inquiries, which is the same thing you did last year when we tried to help.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ll relay a totally unrelated tale to make a point.

I was conversing with my credit union about some transactions. I’ve been a member since the 80’s. About a week later I’d not gotten any follow up and called, got a call back that they’d sent me email but not gotten a response. It turns out they can’t exchange email with my domain provider, it gets stopped by filtering. I have to use another email with them.

This, among other reasons, is why I advocate putting down the keyboard and picking up the phone.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Well, covid has slowed things to a crawl. If I fall into a pile of money and desire some laser beams, I'll hit you up. Ha.
they’re a bit more of a challenge to aim than I anticipated ;-)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to start a thread giving Kudos to Adam and 4x4LEDs but may as well chime in here.

I traveled to Long Island, NY to get my wheel wells LineX'd (which is another story; it's since flaked off to an extent) but used the opportunity to meet Adam at his shop. He was very nice, showed me the awesome lights on his Raptor, showed me around the entire shop, and I bought my lights and harness from him. It was a perfect transaction.

Today I placed an order for LP4 A pillar mount for my upcoming Gen3. I texted a number on his website and he replied immediately with all necessary information. He's a great guy and an excellent vendor.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was going to start a thread giving Kudos to Adam and 4x4LEDs but may as well chime in here.

I traveled to Long Island, NY to get my wheel wells LineX'd (which is another story; it's since flaked off to an extent) but used the opportunity to meet Adam at his shop. He was very nice, showed me the awesome lights on his Raptor, showed me around the entire shop, and I bought my lights and harness from him. It was a perfect transaction.

Today I placed an order for LP4 A pillar mount for my upcoming Gen3. I texted a number on his website and he replied immediately with all necessary information. He's a great guy and an excellent vendor.

Thanks. Your order is shipping out tomorrom. We got a bit slammed today. Lots of customers stopped in and we have new brackets for the Broncos that we've boxing up.

We're actually moving into the larger space next door so the next time your out this way this spring/summer stop on in (it's the corner space, 2.5x bigger).