North Carolina Raptor Group meet up / Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been meaning to check that place out. Which breweries do you recommend? I prefer German style beers.

I honestly cannot give you any specific ones. I have no idea what area I was in, I Was visiting a childhood friend and we go tore up.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in east TN, but would drive for a good meet up/off-road weekend.
I lived in Asheville for a while, there’s a trail right off I40 near the TN line, Hurricane creek. It’s been a while since I drove it, and back then it could be tight in areas.
I do know of a couple easyish trails in northern GA if anyone might want a day trip down there.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you folks wanting to run a couple tracks, TORR’s Durhamtown trip is coming up soon. About an hour east of Atlanta

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to check that place out. Which breweries do you recommend? I prefer German style beers.
Olde Meck is the staple german beer, they have 10 acres of biergarden and lots of stuff to do. But Southend has a bunch. Let me know if you make it and can get up

77Raptor

Reaction score
I’m just outside of Charlotte and fairly new to owning a raptor. Definitely interested in a meet up if we would want to plan something.
Same here. I live on the NC/SC border in Lancaster, about 30 minutes south of Charlotte. Just got my first Raptor, a '23, a few weeks ago. Would be interested if there's an event of some sorts.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it

When are we doing this a-holes?

I gotta plan way out because I'm opening up 3 facilities soon... Can we do a late August because its going to be hot as a hooka in a church wearing red heels.

lcbateman3

Reaction score
I'm in for a meetup. Up in the North East corner of the state, not to far from the Outer Banks.

I'm good for driving to VIR as well (use to live in Roxboro). Heck, I'll pull the jeep for smaller trails as well....