North Carolina Raptor Group meet up / Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
All right so I'm in North Carolina basically Central North Carolina pretty close to Charlotte. I would definitely be interested in meeting up with some other Raptor owners and potentially going out for a ride for the day or weekend trip. We have some OHV parks around here there's a lot of dirt roads and mountain trails. I'm sure together we could find a great place to go out and ride for the day or The Weeknd and potentially not cost anything other than gas even. Anyone who's interested definitely jump in.

Personally I know of uwharrie off road Park we can't do everything but we can do some. There's also places like Wilson's Creek full of dirt roads and old logging trails. And some pretty cool scenery. We have no shortage of powerline trails.

Let me know what you guys think.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this Idea!!! I Live in Wilmington. Fort Fisher is big down this way. Love to take a trip to the outer banks. Lots of beach riding that way. Otherwise, I am all about running some powerline roads, uwharrie. Lets Do This!!!

OP
OP
Sircottonballz
Reaction score
I love this Idea!!! I Live in Wilmington. Fort Fisher is big down this way. Love to take a trip to the outer banks. Lots of beach riding that way. Otherwise, I am all about running some powerline roads, uwharrie. Lets Do This!!!

Hell yeah glad I have at least one taker. Outer Banks beach riding would be a blast ! I'm not sure what fort Fisher has but I'm always down for anything in my truck haha. So I'm like 4 hours away from you in Wilmington which is fine I'm totally cool with making a weekend trip. Do you know of many other members that are NC owners?

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah glad I have at least one taker. Outer Banks beach riding would be a blast ! I'm not sure what fort Fisher has but I'm always down for anything in my truck haha. So I'm like 4 hours away from you in Wilmington which is fine I'm totally cool with making a weekend trip. Do you know of many other members that are NC owners?

There is another dude on here that frequents Fort Fisher. And I have seen several raptors down there.

Fort Fisher is a bout a 4 mile stretch of beach. Look up Fort Fisher state recreation area.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it cost $ to drive on beach in outer banks?

not sure, I have never been. Maybe on some Islands. I will say This. I have flown over the barrier islands many times at around 500 feet there are vehicles on every beach and beautiful blue water.

Millhaus

Reaction score
I am in Greensboro and would definitely be up for meeting. Being in the central part, not a bad trip to either side of the state.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sircottonballz
Reaction score
I am in Greensboro and would definitely be up for meeting. Being in the central part, not a bad trip to either side of the state.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sweet I'm in a small town own called maiden in between Charlotte and hickory.

You know of any local places or good places we could go wheeling?

OBX

Reaction score
Does it cost $ to drive on beach in outer banks?
Yes and the amount depends on where. The Cape Hatteras National Seashore has two permits: 1 is good for 10 days and the other is for a year. Here in Nags Head a permit is $25 for the season (October1 to May 1)