North Carolina Raptor Group meet up / Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sircottonballz
Reaction score
If you get enough people together, you might be able to rent out Outback off-road park in Laurinburg.

Even then so it's only 15 dollars a day per person and they have 4x4 areas we could ride on. We don't necessarily have to rent the whole place out.

They offer military discount as well and are military owned which I like.

And you can camp out 5 dollars a night per tent.

And it's 24/7 so night riding is an option which is cool.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
Has an event been planned? Im in Augusta, Ga but travel up to Charlotte once a month. I'm in!

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hurricane Creek Trail! Just out side if Asheville. I personally live in Wilmington but have been wanting to do this trail. When are we looking to try first meet up? Should we create a FB page to get everyone on same page for ease?

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to have 3 weeks off in April. Let’s do an Uwharrie trip then. We can rent a couple cabins even. Cook out, good times.

Cribz

Reaction score
Hurricane Creek Trail! Just out side if Asheville. I personally live in Wilmington but have been wanting to do this trail. When are we looking to try first meet up? Should we create a FB page to get everyone on same page for ease?

How tight would that be for our fat arses? I've not wheeled up there yet.