NorCal- Lost Coast Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I was not the one close enough to see if it was spinning that was Noah. I still don't know how you were getting it to ratchet with 2 sizes too small.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very funny Andrew, I'm actually going to put on the swim suit this weekend and wash the whole underside, ill show you! Lol
please no pics of this.......

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Hey I was not the one close enough to see if it was spinning that was Noah. I still don't know how you were getting it to ratchet with 2 sizes too small.
it was a 10mm bolt and he was using a 12mm ratcheting wrench. every now and then it would catch and turn a little bit....

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please don't post it here. Just text it to only him.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Oh should have mid perch done tomorrow morning ready for Pismo this weekend!

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Ok oraybe ill surprise text u Andrew lol I'm getting rid of the lights they didn't do what I wanted on the run... So now I'm thinking M and R behind grill what do u think?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't post it here. Just text it to only him.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Oh should have mid perch done tomorrow morning ready for Pismo this weekend!
did you get an appointment at pacific tire?

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know. I wish someone would post a picture or video of the M&R and a Rigid next to each other. Looking at the two I'm leaning to the Rigid. Noah you get your lights in yet?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

did you get an appointment at pacific tire?

John is going to push me in in the morning.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I'm just concerned as far as moisture issues I've heard more with rigid than m and r plus the huge price differences

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Bigg your dad took the group photo right?

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, he just sent the pix to me. I haven't Downloading them yet from my email. He's got a fancy pants camera and had to process them first. I can post it up or email you an original copy.