NorCal- Lost Coast Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know. I wish someone would post a picture or video of the M&R and a Rigid next to each other. Looking at the two I'm leaning to the Rigid. Noah you get your lights in yet?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

John is going to push me in in the morning.

I'm in the process of doing a write up on the Clearwater Lights I had installed for the Lost Coast Run. Glen (the owner) has agreed to do a group buy just for FRF'ers. 12,000 lumens for $749 dollars (plus tax & shipping). It comes with 2-year warranty. Just let me know if you're interested, guys.

CHEERS!

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If its for both I'm interested for sure. Similar kits I've see have been around $650 and that's for 7000 lumens. I'd probably end up mounting them on the hood with the outlaw mounts.

Video has been edited and is processing. Hope to have it uploaded tomorrow.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its for both I'm interested for sure. Similar kits I've see have been around $650 and that's for 7000 lumens. I'd probably end up mounting them on the hood with the outlaw mounts.

Video has been edited and is processing. Hope to have it uploaded tomorrow.

Yes - both lights (6,000 lumens each), wiring harness with dimmer switch and I have a step-by-step write up I am doing now.

Most lights are about $0.08 to $0.09/lumen. This deal would be $0.06/lumen, which is a really good deal.

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Danactive just be careful with behind the grill the grill takes a lot of the light away, what was wrong with your current set up?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Also when is everyone going to pismo I was going to head down friday