No room for the ADD Venom bumper :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
My garage is just not long enough! I had a little wiggle room with my '06 Titan but my new Raptor just owns its side of our garage. There is still room for the better half's car but not on my side!

The length was a concern even before I bought the Raptor. I had parked it next to my Titan and you could see it was a bit long but I had no idea it was going to be this tight!

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My garage is just not long enough! I had a little wiggle room with my '06 Titan but my new Raptor just owns its side of our garage. There is still room for the better half's car but not on my side!

The length was a concern even before I bought the Raptor. I had parked it next to my Titan and you could see it was a bit long but I had no idea it was going to be this tight!

I fit my screw in my standard garage. Have about 3" up front and 3" in the back. Do you have a backup camera? Wouldn't be able to do it without mine. :baby:

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may still be a little tight for you. This is looking down on the front.
20141120_145150.jpg

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull in the other way and cut a whole in your sheet rock where the bumper extends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk