ADD just called

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my Venom bumper just got finished and is on the way:boobs: I had it made without the front push bar so it will fit in the garage. I will post some pics this weekend.

Will be nice to remove the bent up, bashed in skid plate and bumper.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to them last week about the same thing. I have 3-4 inches front and back of clearance. How long did it take from when you ordered? Wanna see some pics ASAP.

TT

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my Venom bumper just got finished and is on the way:boobs: I had it made without the front push bar so it will fit in the garage. I will post some pics this weekend.

Will be nice to remove the bent up, bashed in skid plate and bumper.

Congrads. You will love it. Is your garage that tight? since the push bar only adds maybe 2 inches.

I talked to them last week about the same thing. I have 3-4 inches front and back of clearance. How long did it take from when you ordered? Wanna see some pics ASAP.

TT

You will be fine as far as fit if you have that kind of clearance.

OP
OP
CAbimmer

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I have been out of town, it's being delivered on Thursday I had to delay delivery

OP
OP
CAbimmer

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, today is the day, supposed to get here between 11 and 2. I should have it on later in the day.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CA I got mine about 2 weeks ago and it took them 4 weeks to make them. I was like you except I ordered the rear bumper without the push bars. Well, it showed up with the push bar, so I installed it anyway and fit in the garage with no problem at all. I'm very happy with the quality of these Venom Bumpers. Good luck on your new mod!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDBRUIN