Gen 1 ADD front and rear bumper , ADD UCA , ADD full tie rods , RECON headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't find ADD UCA's on their current website, so I was hoping they were actually the Foutz (billet) arms that you had, (since there wasn't a picture). I've got a pair of aftermarket tubular UCA's on my endless rebuild project that I'd love to upgrade to billet UCA's if I can find a pair that isn't bigger than my mortgage payment.

OP
OP
LambSVT

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find ADD UCA's on their current website, so I was hoping they were actually the Foutz (billet) arms that you had, (since there wasn't a picture). I've got a pair of aftermarket tubular UCA's on my endless rebuild project that I'd love to upgrade to billet UCA's if I can find a pair that isn't bigger than my mortgage payment.
Lmao I feel that , yeah these are the uca that where on it when I bought it but I’m switching to rpg uca

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter